Monday, January 26, 2015

Time to Lose Weight ~ Part 1

This last 15 years has been a long series of saying good bye to one size and moving on up. It's quite depressing if I do say so myself. When I was finishing High School I was 105 lbs. (A little small, I know) At this beginning of this year I hit a whopping 240 lbs. OUCH!

It's been such a struggle. Lose 3 lbs, gain 5. My food addiction and lack of motivation to exercise has kept the scale moving in the wrong direction. I keep insisting that I'm going to get down to my pre-pre-pre-pregnancy weight. (Than add on, I really only want to get down to 125 because I was under weight at 105 lbs.)

I was angry and depressed 4 years ago when I got re-married because I was disgusted that I weighed 180 lbs, now I would practically give my left leg to weigh that again.

Anyways, it's a new year and I am dead set that this is going to be the time I lose it all. I've taken a before picture, which I am to embarrassed to post at the moment and done all the weighing and measuring.  I have an exercise plan and am cutting out a lot of mindless snacking.

So far I've lost 3 lbs. It's not much but this is how I'm keeping motivated.



I made this little chart where I can mark off every pound lost. For every 10 lbs I lose I will get a prize. (I like prizes) I hope that I can get some people to follow me on my weight loss challenge and that I can perhaps inspire others to make this change for themselves. I will keep you updated. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment